photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Lush 'Soft Coeur'


I think I became hooked with his product because it had a French word in it. That is a great reason to buy a product and would throw market researchers off course in a matter of seconds. I'm not a great lover of Lush, seeing as everyone I know (myself included) has some skin disorder ranging from mild dry patches so out of control eczema and Lush wouldn't be the place we could find steroid cream. However, for the odd things I can't help myself.

This is a massage bar, which I bought about three weeks ago and have only used twice. I thought it was more like a muscle rub but apparently, according to their website, it is a "Sweetly romantic massage bar with a soft cocoa and honey centre" - and they suggest putting a towel down before use as it can get "messy" - I was simply hoping to use it after an over-extrenuous gym session. Which is what I have used it for, so I'm throwing their instructions out of the window. 

For some reason I managed to pull my hamstrings and glutes in the gym yesterday, which I haven't done in ages and they hurt so much that I couldn't manage a run today in fear I'd need muscle replacement or something. So I reached for "Soft Coeur" when I got out the shower and it literally melts as soon as it enters your hands. Having a huge candle lit and the heating on didn't help its messiness, nevertheless the smell is incredible. It feels like a thick cream that melts into your skin and leaves you silky soft. I got the inner physio in me out with the old thumbs in the muscle technique, which was surprisingly a lot easier without the smell of deep heat or ibuprofen gel. 

So I am feeling a little less sore in the muscle department and very relaxed thanks to honey, cocoa and shea butter ahh. Now just to sleep off these pulled muscles... 

RHS x 

No comments:

Post a Comment