photo twitter_bird_zpscad4abed.png  photo pinterest_zps60c2bd76.png  photo heart_zps2981f81f.png  photo tumblr_zpsa13bff91.png  photo facebook_zps273c635f.png  photo sound_cloud_zpsa872d86d.png

Tuesday 11 February 2014

ME #1


  1. I live in Holbrook, Derbyshire (with 47 sheep)
  2. Ruth Hannah Smith (hence the RHS, incase you were wondering) 
  3. 14th December 1993
  4. I have been to five schools since turning 4 (16 years ago, cray-zee)
  5. I don't eat lamb (not because of the sheep, because it tastes like plastic)
  6. My favourite fruit is banana (with lashings, I mean a tablespoon of peanut butter)
  7. I love to run (a lot, occasionally, sometimes, in lycra)
  8. I am unbelievably organised (you should see my desk right now and my calendar) 
  9. I will only drink bottled water when at Uni (theres just something in the water in Stockotn) 
  10. My favourite film of all time is Love Actually (and The Holliday, and Notting Hill etc etc
  11. I am an only child (not a lonely child as Sarah once thought it was, she's one of three) 
  12. My aim in life is to achieve a Masters degree, just to get the same qualifications as my father 
  13. My obsession for Clinique is frankly unwordable (which isn't even a word... see) 
  14. I can't drink caffeine 
  15. I don't drink milk, it makes me rather ill, but I will always partake in chocolate 
  16. I can rap the words to "Make me proud" by Drake (Don't ask me sober though)
  17. I always try and have breakfast in bed (a new thing, I wake up 20 minutes earlier to relax!)
  18. I wear glasses to read (+0.5 - is it even worth it?)
  19. I am the area champion in Derbyshire for the 800m 4 years running 
  20. I have never broken a bone (apart from my nose, but that is not a bone) 
  21. Myself, my mother, my grandmother and my great-grandmother all went to all-girls schools 
  22. I have never smoked, or taken drugs, you will find me with a bottle of rose occasionally however
  23. I have never had anything pierced, ever, anywhere, never will. 
  24. My day always begins with solid porridge, keep it in the microwave for 5 minutes, with half the normal amount of milk. Bon Apetit! 
  25. My favourite animals are cats, British Blues to be certain, although I love my rabbit Lady Gaga lots
  26. I was in New York for my 15th birthday 
  27. My biggest fear is illness 
  28. My favourite holiday is to the west coast of France, Cognac, La Rochelle area 
  29. My lucky number is 4 as it is the only number where the number of letters are the same as the number itself 
  30. Are oranges orange because of orange or is orange orange because of oranges? 
  31. I love scars, in fact don't get me started
  32. Most used nicknames are Ruthie and Rufus (and now Rutilda from my supervisor at work)
  33. I support Derby County, have done since I was born, with my dad taking me to the Baseball ground, then the opening of Pride Park
  34. Harry Potter over Twilight all the way 
  35. I can play the piano (a bit, when I feel like it)
  36. My favourite composer is Beethoven, then probably Einaudi
  37. My favourite actress EVER is Kiera Knightly, how is anyone that gorgeous? 
  38. My favourite actor is Hugh Grant 
  39. My favourite boys names are Elliott and George, maybe Morgan too 
  40. I love the name Felicity for a girl 
  41. I'm not superstitious as I never know what it means when you see a Black Cat and after all my Uncle Stevie Wonder said "superstition aint the way" 
  42. I once cycled from London to Derby for Sport Relief and fell off and got bursitis in my shoulder, of which I still have the scars on my elbow from, nearly two years later. 
  43. I often sleep talk 
  44. As a 5 year old I always wanted a red Porsche boxter - I had one for my Barbie dolls
  45. I have never owned a horse 
  46. I have driven through Luxembourg in an hour
  47. I would rather have fingers for toes than toes for fingers 
  48. I am pretty amazing at risottos - ask me to make you one sometime
  49. I laugh at everything, or I see the funny/happy side of everything. Every cloud!
  50. I tan like there is no tomorrow
  51. My greatest weakness is worrying. I worry about everything. Hence no.49! 
  52. the fam
    Ahh Stephenson College, DU
    I'm a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment